Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oct 13 2010 UFO

by suterlaben

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread619547/pg23

I can actually confirm this one.

I work in Manhattan...I was standing in Times Square today (around 42nd street) and I looked up and noticed a white orb that floated right over Broadway. Now, I definitely think this could have been a balloon. But there are two reasons why I am also inclined to think it wasn't.

1) Given its height above the city, it would have had to be a fairly massive white balloon, which is certainly possible, but it's not typical.

2) It didn't seem to float in a very "natural" way. I wouldn't say it was definitely "intelligently controlled" either, but it looked at times as though it was slowing down, changing directions (only slightly, though), not just riding natural wind patterns. This could have been an illusion, though, I admit.

I had actually forgotten about it until I saw this post. I am an admitted believer in ET's and Earth visitation, but I was pretty inconclusive about this one. One thing I will say, though, is that I didn't see anyone else who seemed to be noticing it. I was with co-workers but I didn't feel the need to mention it to them because it wasn't obvious enough. It would be cool to hear from someone who worked in the upper floors of one of the skyscrapers. They would have had a much better view. Most New Yorkers who are walking the streets are way more focused on what's in front of them than what's above them. Especially in Times Square, where visual distractions are the only thing there really are unless, like me, you tend to look up once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!