Thursday, October 14, 2010

UFO October 13, 2010

by v3trax

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread619547/pg24

Omg Omg Omgg!!!!!!!...I frean saw 2ufos ...I was bridge near harrison and newark, It was just starting to rain before it turned into hail.
I was looking towards east which was towards nyc. At first it was quite clear how two objects strted moving in circles at incredible speeds. once or twice collapsing into single object and bursting into two again....damn ...it was so exciting...tried to take pics but the lights were quite dim to be captured by my iphone...they were there from 730pm est and happened till 8pm or so...the clouds were getting thicker and thicker and it was very difficult to locate them....but damn they WERE there!!...


I can honetly confirm guys...I SAW it ...two objects ....moving at incredible speeds...and i tried to locate any flash lights just to be sure but there were none...!!
this was my first ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!