Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oct. 13, 2010 UFO

by hattomR2

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread619547/pg24

I saw many of these white objects together with ohter passer bys at 17th Street & Park Avenue at the NE corner of Union Square. I am a teacher at at nearby high school and not a UFO freak, and never expected to see what I saw today. It was part fascinating, worrysome and scary.
I ran into the school after a while and took pictures with my Canon EOS. I caught 2 of the objects. But here is the strange thing. I saw at sparkly white with my eyes, but on the photos they all appear dark.

I went into max resolution in my iPhoto and something amazing happens. in the same frame in which my eyes from the ground were only able to see two of the objects my camera caught about 10 more in the same frame that were not visible with my eyes. If this is representative of what really happened today, there were not 50 over the sky of manhattan but 500 or even more.

How can I post my pictures. I just signed up with this site to add my sightings of today.

hattom@mac.com to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!